Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Think I Can Guess the Answer to This One

Ahead of today's big Champion's League meeting between Arsenal and Bayern Munich, a headling in today's Independent (here) reads, "Arsenal v Bayern Munich: The 10 most dangerous Bayern Munich players." Unfortunately, the article is behind a pay wall, so I can't read it. But I think I have a pretty good idea of who those players are: they would be ten of the eleven players on the field during the game, who are capable of either scoring against Arsenal or preventing Arsenal from scoring. I struggle, however, to tell which of the 11 Munich players is not among the "most dangerous" to the Gunners. That player obviously sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.