Wednesday, November 20, 2013

First Trip to Chile

I'm flying to Santiago later today to give an invited lecture Friday at the Faculty of Law of Diego Portales University. My talk is called "Property 2.0," and it combines and adapts elements of my 2002 book Pollution and Property (see here) and a more recent book chapter I co-authored with Lin Ostrom on "The Varieties of Property Systems and Rights in Resources" (see here). Dominique Herve, Director of UPD's Program in Environmental Law and Policy, will comment on my presentation, and two panels will address various issues at the intersection of property and environmental law.

In addition to the conference, I'm looking forward to sightseeing around Santiago, and perhaps a side trip to Valparaiso, and especially sampling some fine Chilean wines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.