Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hilly Hundred Weekend

I hadn't planned on riding the Hilly this year because I was supposed to be in Chicago this weekend (though things didn't turn out that way). Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of the Hilly. Simply too many cyclists for my taste, and lots of them getting off their bikes in the middle of climbs, in the middle of the road. Besides I get to ride the hills around Bloomington whenever I like (or, these days, whenever I find time).

Even if I had planned to ride the Hilly this year, I probably would have bagged it today, when I woke up and saw the weather. 44 degrees and rain. No thank you. I hope all my friends who have come to Bloomington this weekend especially for the ride have better weather for tomorrow's stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.