- completing a chapter on climate change for a book on shared responsibility in international law;
- lead authoring an article on the revised Social-Ecological Systems Framework, with application to Hardin's 'Tragedy of the Commons;'
- co-authoring an article on the evolution of a polycentric management system for irrigation water governance in Kenya;
- co-authoring an article introducing the new Program in Institutional Analysis of Social Ecological Systems (PIASES) Framework;
- organizing and editing a 4-volume collection of Lin Ostrom's major works, which is due to be published in 2014;
- and, if time permits,
- working on a monograph on the use and abuse of emissions trading in climate change;
- completing a co-authored piece on the problems of environmental taxation in China.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Homeward Bound from Europe with Plenty of Summer Work Awaiting
For the second, at last, time this summer. Aside from a weekend in Chicago visiting father of Cyclingprof, I plan to keep my nose to the grindstone in Bloomington until school starts, except for a possible short trip at the very end of summer to escape the heat. I have plenty of writing projects to keep me busy for the rest of summer, including
Posted by Daniel H. Cole at 1:26 AM