Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thanks to the Center for the Study of Institutional Diversity at ASU

Many thanks to Marco Janssen, Marty Anderies, and the staff at the Center for the Study of Institutional Diversity (CSID) (see here) at Arizona State University for hosting my presentation yesterday. I gave a talk on work I'm doing with Mike McGinnis and Graham Epstein to improve and combine Lin Ostrom's two analytical frameworks: the Institutional Analysis and Development (IAD) framework and the Social-Ecological Systems (SES) framework.

Lin was a co-founder of the CSID at ASU, which remains a close sister organization to the Ostrom Workshop at IU. The comments I received at yesterday's presentation in Tempe will certainly help Mike, Graham, and I as we continue our work on this project. I'll next be presenting parts of the project at upcoming conferences at the University of Minnesota (in April) and Bar-Ilan University in Tel Aviv (in May), as well as at the annual meeting of the International Society for New Institutional Economics in Florence (in June).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.