Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Game and a Half

Thanks to Andy Klein and Ron Krotoszynski for including me in Friday night's outing to the "Sweet Sixteen" games in Indianapolis. We had great seats in the fourth row behind one of the baskets, and watched Louisville defeat Oregon pretty handily before Duke knocked off Michigan State in the second game. Actually, I only saw the first half of the Duke v. MSU game before hitting the road back to Bloomington. I listened to second half on the car radio. I took a several pics (on my phone) during the game. It's a bit tricky because of a slight delay in the camera's reaction; you have to sort of predict the shot. But here are a few photos that came out reasonably well:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.