Sunday, January 20, 2013

An Arsenal Hiatus

Depending on what Arsenal do (or not) during the remainder of the transfer window, I may decide to take a break from providing detailed game reports. I'm just not sure it's the best use of my time at this point to keep filing detailed game reports on what is, on any objective analysis, a mediocre Arsenal side.

It's becoming tiresome for me, and no doubt for anyone who bothers to read what I write (if there is such a person), to keep posting the same basic complaints from one game to the next. In particular, I'm tired of complaining about Theo Walcott's poor passing and generally inconsistent play; and he's Arsenal's leading (lately, almost their only) scorer.

So, unless and until Arsene Wenger adds some midfield support for his beleaguered defense and upgrades his attacking options, I'm going to stop complaining, which basically means I'm going to stop writing detailed match analysis. Which is not to say that I'll stop watching or caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.