Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Good Show

I took the family to see American Idiot this evening at the IU Auditorium. The young actors, singers, and musicians were all terrific (especially the drummer, although probably pay undue attention to percussionists). The music was, of course, the star of the show. It reminded me of when I took my daughter to see Green Day live eight years ago on their American Idiot tour. It was one of the best shows ever (and I saw The Who play live four times in the '70s). As between a Broadway version of their music and seeing Green Day perform live, it's really not a close call. Nevertheless, Green Day probably isn't coming to Bloomington (or even Indy) any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.