Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Day of Classes

The 2012-13 school year begins tomorrow at IU. It's going to be a busy year. I'm teaching four courses instead of the usual three. In the Fall, I'm teaching Law & Economics and the Seminar in Institutional Analysis and Development, the second of which I've never taught before. In the Spring, I've got Climate Law & Policy and first-year Property, the second of which I haven't taught in several years. So, class preps are going to keep me plenty busy. In my spare time, I've got committee assignments in the law school, SPEA, and the Workshop, plus new papers to write for a few of the six conferences to which I've committed.

Time on the bike will be tough to come by (aside from commuting to school), but desperately needed for mental, as well as physical, health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.