Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Ride on the Flats

I awoke early to get up to Indy in time for a 7:30 group ride with the gang. Always good to see everyone; I just wish I could get up there more often. Anyway, we had a nice 51-mile ride today from Trader's Point, south to Claremont and then north to Lebanon, before heading back. I averaged right at 20 mph for the ride, and only got tailed off the group twice (both times in strong crosswinds, although the first time, the fast boys took off, and I wouldn't have kept up with them even I'd had a strong tailwind). Thanks to Dr. Wilkes, Dr. Washington, and big Frank for dropping back on both occasions to pick me up. Now, time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.