Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Ride

Wow, it sure gets hot fast down here in South Central Indiana. 85 energy-sapping degrees this afternoon, pretty darn humid, and not much breeze to speak of. I rode over to Dr. Jim's house on the east side of B-town. I was already feeling low on energy by the time I got there. From his house, we went south on 446 toward the north end of Lake Monroe, skirted west on Swartz Ridge Rd, which includes a long and nasty climb, then worked our way back through the south end of Bloomington, across the eastern edge of the IU campus, and back up Hinkle to my house. After 28 miles and 2250 feet of climbing, the post-ride air-conditioning never felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.