Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Great Cycling Weekend in B-town

Last night, I watched (on TV) my TV as my friend's daughter did a great ride, leading Teter to third place in the Women's Little 500. This morning I went on nice 27-mile a ride of my own with a friend from Indy up to the Morgan-Monroe State Forest (including 2200 feet of climbing). Then we went, along with son-of-Cyclingprof to watch the men's Little 500, where the son of another friend of mine was leading the line for the Betas. They rode a great, smart race but were very unlucky to suffer a minor crash within the last ten laps, which put them out of contention. Still, it was a terrific race. Tomorrow, Liege-Bastogne-Liege on the tube, and maybe I'll get back out on the bike myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.