Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall Travel Plans

I've pretty much filled out my conference and colloquium schedule for this fall, aside from weekly (on average) visits to the Workshop in Bloomington. This month, I have two trips planned. One is to New York for a conference and Advisory Board meeting of the Institute for Policy Integrity at NYU Law School. The other is for the conference on the evolution of property systems in natural resources at the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy in Cambridge, Mass., which I have co-organized with Elinor Ostrom. In October, I also have two trips, one to Washington, D.C. for the annual meeting of the Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis and a related set of meetings sponsored by the MacArthur Foundation. Then I go to Denver to make a presentation at the kind invitation of the University of Denver College of Law. Finally, in November I travel to St. Louis to participate in a special conference commemorating the life and work of Douglass C. North (Nobel laureate in Economics, 1993). That's a pretty full travel schedule for one semester (for me at least). I'm not sure I could fit in any more presentations or conferences, even if I wanted to. Fortunately, all of the trips are direct, non-stop flights, none longer than 2-3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.