Saturday, August 14, 2010

To Ride or Not to Ride?

I had a reasonably successful spin on the trainer yesterday evening. Interestingly, the parts of the back, hips, and legs that normally hurt did not bother me so much on the trainer, but I felt other areas of pain of tightness. Fortunately, the act of light spinning eventually loosen everything up a bit, at least until I got off the bike. The question for today is whether to take my act on the road, and spin easily around the park, or play it conservative and have another spin on the trainer in the basement. The attractions of outdoor riding are obvious, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the small bumps and jolts, or to climb even short and easy hills, not to mention the very hot and humid weather. Ah, decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.