Monday, August 23, 2010

Recovery Ride and First Day of Classes

Today is the first day of the fall semester at the law school. I'm teaching Law & Economics this semester on Monday and Wednesday evenings, which leaves my days free for making progress on writing and book chapter revisions.

I plan to get in a recovery ride this afternoon before heading into school. After yesterday's 65-mile jaunt, my left hip became quite stiff and sore, and I hope to work that out a bit during an easy ride in the park. Now that school is starting, I'll probably be riding more on my own on weekday afternoons, when the park is quiet and I can think through work-related problems as I pedal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.