Monday, August 30, 2010

Long Day of Talking

I'm just back at the Law School in Indy after spending a few hours in Bloomington to (1) have lunch with my favorite freshman; and (2) make a presentation at the Workshop. It was the inaugural presentation in the newly refurbished Tocqueville Room. The space is about the same, but the furnishings, technology, and climate-control have all been upgraded. More than 50 folks came to hear me talk for about 45 minutes on how regulations and other acts of sovereignty create, as well as protect and limit, property rights. The questions after the presentation were, as always, insightful and helpful. Now, the only question is whether my voice will hold out for my 2-hour Law & Econ class this evening.

1 comment:

  1. How is your daughter adjusting to college life?

    ReplyDelete

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.