Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Now that I've completed my summer writing projects, I am starting to revise chapters of my (and Peter Grossman's) Principles of Law & Economics for a new edition forthcoming next year from Kluwer/Aspen. I've begun the revisions with Chapter 12 on Tort Reform because that's the chapter that requires the most updating based on studies published since the first edition of our book.

The first source I looked at in preparing to update the chapter is University of Pennsylvania Law Professor Tom Baker's excellent book The Medical Malpractice Myth (Chicago 2005).  It's a fabulous read, and chock full of useful information. Wish I had read it years ago. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.