Thursday, July 29, 2010

An Easy Ride for Some

Stefan could not ride with me this evening at Nebo Ridge, so I decided to ride with the "A" group again. Tonight I did not get dropped but did tail off the back of the group as we headed into the sprint zone, just a few miles before the end of the ride. I managed to finish just behind the pack. After the ride, I overheard a few riders saying that it was a pretty easy ride this evening. Maybe for them. It certainly wasn't easy for me. My average speed for the ride was 22.8 mph; normalized power was 247; and average heart rate was 160 (my max hr is 192). Just goes to show, "junk miles" for some are hard training rides for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.