Tuesday, June 15, 2010

No More Links to Amazon.com from this Blog

In the past, when I have posted book reviews, etc., I have included links to Amazon.com. Recently, Amazon created a program - Amazon Associates - which supposedly made it easier to directly incorporate a link and photo of a book into a blog post. I have tried to use this feature a few times. It works fine right up until I hit the "publish post" button, at which point the photo and link disappear completely. I have asked Amazon.com for, but have not received, assistance with this problem. So, I will no longer attempt to use their linking system; nor will I manually (that is, using Blogger's link feature) link to Amazon.com. Instead, I will link to book publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.