Thursday, June 3, 2010

Honey Bs

I had a fun ride with the "Honey Bs" at Nebo Ridge this evening. I hadn't ridden with that group for a long time. Lately, I've been mostly riding "fun and fitness" group rides on Thursdays with my son, but he couldn't make it this evening. When he's not around, I mostly ride with the "Killer Bs." But tonight I didn't want to ride with a bunch of maniacs, so I rode with the "Honey Bs," who are usually led out by Tim Casady (owner of Nebo Ridge Bike Shop), but for some reason he wasn't there this evening. The pace of the ride was just right  - not so easy that I felt like I wasn't getting a workout, but not too hard for everyone who is planning to race this weekend. There were even a few sprints towards the end.

Rate this ride: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.