Sunday, January 3, 2010

Websites I Regularly Visit

I'm not a blog addict; there are only a few blogs I check regularly because they usually (a) contain posts on topics that interest me, (b) written by smart people, (c) with interesting points of view (that I don't necessarily share).

Economics blogs
Marginal Revolution
Greg Mankiw's Blog 
Brad DeLong's Semi-Daily Journal
Becker-Posner Blog
Environmental Economics
Vox

Law Blogs
Concurring Opinions
Legal History Blog
Legal Theory Blog

Climate Change Blogs
RealClimate.org
Climate Changes
Real Climate Economics

Daily News Sites
New York Times
Daily Telegraph
The Guardian
The Times
Jurist.com
The Browser

Cycling & Soccer Sites 
bikeradar.com
cyclingnews.com
velonews.com
pezcyclingnews.com
soccernet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.