Monday, January 11, 2010

First Day of Spring Semester

School's back in session as of today. I'm teaching Law & Economics on Monday and Wednesday afternoon, and Land Use on Monday and Wednesday evening. If I keep ahead enough in class preps, I should be able to set aside at least one full day each week for writing. But that may be wishful thinking.

UPDATE: The worst aspect of this semester's teaching schedule is that I will not be able to attend any Monday or Wednesday colloquia at the Workshop in Bloomington. Usually, I try to get down there for at least a half dozen colloquia each semester; when I do, they're invariably the most intellectually stimulating part of the week. Pity I won't be able to attend at all this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actively moderate comments for spam, advertisements, and abusive or offensive language.